B-Logistics splits the net proceeds 50/50 with your library if it receives a complete stream of your discards. After the sales channel collects its listing fees, selling fees and other commissions, the remaining net sales are shared equally between B-Logistics and your library. Compare this to other online sellers who want to cherry-pick the best items from your discards but return only 10-30% of net sales to your library.
There are no upfront costs and no freight costs in the B-Logistics discard management program if you are within the free-freight zone around one of our 10 facilities. Best of all, there is no minimum volume or frequency required to ship. You can tailor the program to suit the size of your facility and your staff. That said, the economics improve if you can aggregate volume to support fewer, larger pick-ups or shipments.
Only B-Logistics provides each of its Library partners with detailed monthly sales payments and reports! Contact us to request a sample Benefit Statement.
A timeline of what to expect once you become a B-Logistics client:
- Client ABC's first shipment arrives at a B-Logistics plant on October 22
- ABC's inventory is processed within 5 business days (i.e. by end of Oct)
- Listed units are sent to Amazon's fulfillment centers
- ABC's first unit sales should start occurring by mid-November
- B-Logistics' October PDF report will be emailed to ABC by the end of November
- This report should reflect listing activity but probably not any sales activity yet (first sales activity will show up in the November report)
- If first sales occur in November, payment for Net Proceeds from those sales will be made at the end of January (60 days after November 30)
- This initial start-up 'lag' is typically only felt at the start of an account as ongoing shipments and sales should support monthly reports and payments thereafter